South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Funny Thoughts from my Siblings

You know when someone says something that just makes you burst with laughter? Well, my siblings are some of the funniest people I know, so I'm dedicating this article to all the hilarious thoughts they share with me. Most of them are at a mealtime, when everyone fights to get in their thoughts, or story. :D

This one is from my little brother, Tanner.
Flies are evil.
Why, you ask? Well, when they land, you watch them for a bit. Their little front legs go up, and start rubbing each other like hands. Just as if they are plotting something, like the destruction of the entire human race. Bwahahahah!!

Savannah, my little three-year old sister, was at the dinner table one day, telling us all exactly how you are supposed to use the bathroom.
"And you pull your pants down, and you sit down, and you go deehunashh deehunashhh deehunashhh, like this, and...." Suddenly her expression fell. She sat up extremely straight and said very loudly,
"I have to go potty!" Then she jumped down, and ran as fast as her little legs could carry her towards the nearest toilet.

Family prayer and scripture time.....ah the memories! Dad would yell, "Everyone to the family room for scriptures and prayers!" and most of the kids would wander here and there, not paying much attention. Then Dad would yell a little louder, "Please come everyone," and start counting down. (You know, like most parents do, "5....4....3....etc) When only a few had responded at "1," he shouted,

"Get over here now! All of you! We are going to have a spiritual experience, whether you like it or not!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)