South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Swashbucklers!

Hi!

Guess what?? I miss you guys!!!

So I'm posting really quick before my little sister's 13th birthday party and Institute.


Life is amazing! I'm learning and growing and SO excited for college in January! I leave for Snow on the 2nd or 3rd, and it's coming closer than I realize, I think. Just got my housing all situated Monday, and I'm staying with some nice gals.
Oh! And the Manti Temple is only 10 minutes away!! It's incredible. Plus, that ward has a weekly Temple trip day, so even though I don't have a car, I can totally go with one of them. I'm way happy, but also very nervous.

More later! Yes, I'm so sorry for not writing sooner!

Please please check this out. I don't normally use YouTube much, but this is awesome! It reminds me so much of my own family, minus the newborn. Denver's getting too old!! He's talking...
He's way cute whatever age, though. :)

http://newsroom.lds.org/blog/2009/10/noral-group-international-awards-mormon-swashbucklers-best-psa.html

Also, "The Infinite Power of Hope" is inspiring. I really suggest watching it, just to feel the Spirit.

Happy Wednesday!!!


Cheers! :D

1 comment:

  1. Haley...I'm not letting you go! You know that?! Right? :D I love you too much! WHAT! The 2nd or 3rd? NO! TOO SOON!!! :'(

    ReplyDelete

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)