South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Good Moms let their kids lick the beaters. Great Moms turn them off first.

This was taken the night I opened my call. Mona has beautiful sunsets. At night, the stars are so close, it feels as though you could reach up and touch one.



After Tyson was ordained an Elder for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He's got a lot of love behind him . :)


Sierra! I don't know if she's ever had a bad picture. This is her with Trey, Tyson and I at Kiah Gonzales' wedding. She's so spunky and absolutely gorgeous. 
I love this one! Trey is....my buddy. Trey helps me see the peace in the world, but also keeps me on my toes! He explains things so simply...I'm really proud of him.
The day she married her eternal companion, I cried. I'm so happy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)