South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Farewell!

WOW! I'm super happy. Can you see it? I wanted to share with everyone the amazing people in my life. Thank you all so much for supporting me, whether in person or in prayer. Go Missionaries!!!!



 My grandparents on my father's side. Dave and Raelene Clark. They are so special to me.
 Takoda chilling with the big boys. Man I'm glad they came :) Lance Jr. ("Lance Romance" ;) and Shelby Gonzales.
 Sean and Dave, two of the most child-like, humble guys I've ever met. Thank you for all you've shared and done for me!!
 The girls of Snow college! My roommates from left to right: Nichole, Jen, me, Kayla, Stephanie, Susan and Mary-My Stats Buddy!
 Stephie and Kayla. I'll miss you two :) Keep on having adventures!
 This is the family I grew up with. Kiah, on my right, was my lifelong best friend. She's with her brand new husband Preston, and her parents Uncle Lance and sweet Aunt Lisa on my left.
 Saying goodbye. I love you, Grandpa.
 The girls playing with Kohen, one of Chelsey's little twins. Having the Hymas family came unexpectedly for me, and I loved seeing her and her little boys in person!!
 My Grandma King with the other twin :) Chelsey! What was this cute little guys name?
 Love these girls!!

 Natasha and her sister Sonja. When I saw them while standing up to speak, I couldn't believe it was her. I just thought we had a woman in our home ward that looked JUST like Natasha....I haven't been able to see her since my Junior year of high school. Their family just happened to be in town for a two week vacation. Same two weeks my farewell fell into. What an awesome surprise!

I love you!

1 comment:

  1. HHHAAAAALLLLLLEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I going to do without you???? I'm gonna miss you SO much! Of course, I know you'll behaving the time of your life, so I guess I can't complain :) -Jen

    ReplyDelete

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)