South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Haley is Gone...to the MTC!

So the day has finally come.  

Haley Cherae Brooksby is on a Mission!  I am so excited (sob) for her that I could cry...which is why I am only posting this now.  FYI: crying makes it hard to see, write or type.  It's ok now.  I will post more updates when I get some news from her.  Until...enjoy some last moments we had with her...

 After getting set apart 8am


                                                                                   Relaxing before saying goodbye...

The Group Pictures across from the MTC.  I love seeing the temple in the background.  Forever...      no matter where she is...she is ours.
And we will be watching her adventures in this incredible time in her life...


Always holding her hand...and looking forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)