South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Quick thought...

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to write and say that I had the great pleasure of seeing Erin at Little Caesar’s tonight on her second shift ever. Personally, I think she looks awesome in the visor!

It's such a blessing, in this economy in particular, that she and so many of us have jobs. Though I may not always be excited (actually, no, I really like my work!) but for someone else who may not particularly like what they do, money is money, and we're gaining experience as we go!

So, everyone, next time you feel the need to grab a 5$ pizza, think of Erin and her amazing dough-rolling, money-taking, people-making-happy abilities!

As my little brother, Elias, would say,

"Dood-bye!"

1 comment:

  1. Hey Haley! I stumbled across your blog and it made me so happy! I love reading your posts. I miss you so much! Devry and I are planning to come down to see you guys in April. I still have to coordinate when with your mom, but hopefully it will happen!

    ReplyDelete

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)