South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another Year Hero

Yay, yay, yay!!

Wooh, I am so excited! Guess what today is??

It's my way-awesome, mother's birthday! (I won't say how old, but people call us sisters all of the time. She's pretty young actually ;)
Yup. Mine was on Tuesday, and her's is today, so we get to celebrate and I am so happy!!

After a morning of secret grocery shopping (she likes strawberry pie/shortcake) we helped her organize the horribly messed toy room which hasn't been touched for months. Yes, that's what I said: she cleans and organizes and works hard on her birthday when she should be relaxing, reading, or doing something else she enjoys.
My mom is my hero!

And after a nice nap (hopefully we were able to keep the kids quiet enough!) she prettys up and gets ready to go out for the night-to IHOP and then to see "Beauty and the Beast" with her hubby. Want to know something that makes me really, really estatic?

SHE'S TAKING ME WITH HER!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Happy Birthday both of you! That's gotta be a blast having birthdays so close together. Enjoy the show. It's a play, right?

    Have fun!

    Sincerely,
    Denver the Candle Blower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, yes it was a play and it was just magical!

    We had a kit-n-kaboodle of fun and ate my mother's favorite meal (stacked enchaladas) for Sunday dinner.
    There's nothing like good food and awesome company.

    Happy Birthday, candle blowers!

    ReplyDelete

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)