South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Bouncing on a Bridge

Hi again!

Have you ever had the grand opportunity of jumping up and down on an unstable bridge in a playground? Trust me, it's so much fun!

I have a few memories of living back in Las Vegas, and this was one of them.
Every weekday morning, all of the children three and up would get up and meet our dad outside in the park behind our house. There, we would warm up (stretches, running, exercise of any creative kind possible, etc.) in preparation for the sport of the day.

You guys got to have PE. Well, I'm so happy to say that my PE was with my Dad, and I learned so much from it! Each day he would teach us a new sport, allowing us to exercise a different area every day. I enjoyed volleyball and tennis the most, but I also really loved days when we were allowed to just play on our bikes.
"Cops and Robbers" was one of the more popular games.

Well, Elizabeth, it's 11:51 at night, and I promised that I'd post.
I'll come back tomorrow and edit this before most people see it. I'm not done; I've still got to make it interesting...

Happy Monday Night!

Signing over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)