South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Sparkling Gifts

I wrote this sitting outside of the seminary building one day. It was during fourth period, and there was just quiet while I watched the world happen around me. How amazing is just watching!
Mountains paled by morning mist
My soul cannot halt it's refrain
Gathered trees among the fields
Endless, endless is the rain

Lightens yonder scene away
Rivers, streams to it's end drain
Beauty, wonder, life exceeds!
Endless, endless, is the rain

Brought again by rays of sunshine
Peace, my soul is healed of pain
As the droplets whisper softly
Endless, endless is our rain

1 comment:

  1. Every once in a while we need to pause in order to see something so beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing this with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)