South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Doing Awesome!


It's so much fun having a third companion! And she's fantastic at English because she went to three years at BYU already. She's super pretty too! I'll send you pictures of us all next week :D She's really full of enthusiasm and a desire to learn-I love having her because I feel the joy she has for missionary work and her desire to do her best! As a missionary in the middle of your mission, it can be easier to forget the WHY behind why we're here. So I know that Heavenly Father gave us a precious gift in delaying Kim Jamaenim's visa so that we could get her :) She's so adorable! And she really loves people too :D

This week we got to be instructed by Elder Aoyagi and his beautiful wife for a every 4 or 5 month Mission Tour. They are both from Japan, so some of the meeting was in Japanese, then translated into Korean, then into English. But Sister Aoyagi was so cute! Even though she told us frankly that giving her talk  in English was so difficult for her, she did it! The whole time besdies her introduction. I felt their love and faithfulness so much, and I have so many notes! It's so wonderful to be able to go to an awesome meeting tlike that, and like Sister Cho says, to get recharged for the missionary work.

We are seeing more miracles-we found an Onyang former investigator, and she's super cute! I'll write you more next time. Know that the lord love seach of us and this is His work. I love you all. I hope you are well and always remember how much God loves and wants to bless you ! :D

Sister Brooskby


No comments:

Post a Comment

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)