South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

English Analytical Lesson!

Hey, I'm back with more!
This time, it's an somewhat of an English assignment. (I know, sorry, more stuff like homework!) I learned a lot from my collge class, and one of the things I loved most was analyzing seemingly random information. The following poem was an attempt at such 'random' structure of words, but I promise, there is a meaning.

Bridge

Hello me
when I am walking down the street
I tap the beat
on my knee

It’s such a beautiful thing
Spring
And the world we live in
Sing!

I glance across the road
And know
That you are glancing
From below

Ripples of reflection
Confection
Serrated edges that seem
To have no direction

I cannot tell
Where you end or
Begin
When I glance
Down the road
From above
To below

Slipping through time
Relevant
To the beholder
Flowing on

Schools are following
Trees are falling
Gently down
Into the sand

I call through the blur
But so far
Is the distance
Only waves can you hear

Mirrors
Surround me

Bright flashes
Lightly glitter
Make me shiver
As I see

Such a beautiful thing
Is a river
Ocean valley,
Creek or sea
I wish you the best of luck in translation! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)