South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

No Time for Life

So. It is currently 9:00pm, and I would like to go to bed; (doesn't that sound nice? 9pm!)
But I also got addicted to blogging, and that can't possibly be a good thing.
Can it?
How come it's so much fun to just sit and write random thoughts in the hopes that some person or other will read and actually understand what you are attempting to say?

Ah. That is the question. So I found a song that I wrote when I was twelve. I think I'm going to post it, just because I can, right?

If I Truly Seek

There are times I get so saddened
By all sins and thoughts I soon regret
How can I learn to choose what makes me happy?
How can I learn,
Never to forget

Then I look at all I truly have
There’s no one else on Earth I’d rather be
With the knowledge of my Savior
I feel my spirit’s free

Chorus:
To learn all things line upon line
And gain, with faith, to some degree
Knowledge of my Savior’s life
If I truly seek

I can exemplify His light
When I but ask on bended knee
Because He knows me so much more
If I truly seek

Every time I offer up
A prayer of true sincerity
To guide me, Lord, to what Thou wants
When I truly seek
Now that I think about it, I'm really just being a insufferable poetry-spaz. But, thankfully, I have friends who love me anyways. Thank goodness for that! =D

1 comment:

  1. I think that was a great song you wrote. Also, you need to call me. lol. Not right now, of course. But whenever you feel like it, my phone line is always open. Except between 11 and 3.

    ReplyDelete

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)