South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Laughter is the Medicine of Life

Okay, you guys, I just have to say: Thank you so much for laughing! Thank you for being the positive, happy, beautiful people that you are, for it surely makes my life a little brighter every day! :D

I just spent a few hours over at Eric’s house watching “It’s a Wonderful Life” for the first time, and I am so thankful I did! That movie is now my official favorite Christmas movie.
The best part, though, was after the movie, telling stories with just Eric, Logan, Scott, Allyssa and I. I don’t think I’ve laughed that much in a while.

Another thing I learned today and had to share: If you are ever feeling down on yourself, get out at serve someone! If you are having trouble accepting a person, or even liking them, serve them. Say something nice about/to them whenever you can. Think positively about your life, for it truly is such a blessing to wake up every morning, still living in it!

Yay for life! Yay for friends and family! Hooray for Christmas!

And on that note, a very merry, happy, joyful, exuberant, and marvelous Christmas to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Alecia, you were there with us in spirit.
    I'm sure you would've have loved it, and I'm sorry you missed it too, but don't worry. I'm sure there will be another time to laugh your heart out. :D

    ReplyDelete

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)