South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More Random Christmas Thoughts! :)

Hi again!
Haley's back with more random thoughts, simply because she likes to think so much... ;)

-Lemon Bars (really good ones, too!)
-Christmas trees that nearly scrape the ceiling (yay for the smell of pine! Go Eric!)
-Transferring computer mouses
-Long emails
-Christmas hymns
-Soft piano music
-Blankets and movies
-How thankful I am when my family is healthy
-Rigalletto
-Fudge, popcorn, baklava, all manner of good things to eat!
-Nyquil (Argh!)
-Family
-Suits, hats and ties
-Peace on Earth
-Beautiful Christmas Stories read by family members
-Christmas is coming!
-My little brother's present (I'm making him a rag-time blanket with fleece. It's going to be so warm and fuzzy!)
-Hot cocoa
-Keys
-A car that used to be black, but is now very much white
-Snow-dancing
-Service been rendered shoveling walkways and driveways
-Charity, and what a blessing it is this Christmas season!
-Dreams
-My daddy
-Scarves, fuzzy hats, mittens, coats, mismatched boots and warm socks
-Joy, joy, joy!
-Music, lots of music
-The love I can feel so strongly with my family round Christmas time
-How grateful I am for Christ's birth and sacrifice for me. There was never a greater Man.
-Snowflakes the size of pin-heads, snowflakes the size of baseballs, and snowflakes that fall on eyelashes
-Stories and poems
-Hope, and President Uctdorf's talk on it
-Tithing, and how I need to remember to pay it!
-Just basically all of those 'warm and happy feelings' that you get around Christmas time!

Merry Christmas, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)