South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Last Thought of the Night Becomes Your Dream

Have you ever woken up from a good night's sleep panting? Or shaking? Or with a huge amount of relief that whatever you were dreaming about was not actually true?

I have.

Just last night, I had the most random dream. It was the kind that you wake up and are very grateful that it was only a dream. I think it was because I was eating something before bed, (that sometimes will do it to you,) and the fact that I was talking to my mother about some stuff that happened when she was in high school, and repeated itself in my dream.

Phew! Some social situations are simply not desired whatsoever...

Anyway, on Halloween, I found out that while I am not good at bowling, I particualy enjoy it! I think that if I'd concentrated, and maybe believed in myself more, I could have done better than I did. As it was, I was the second-to-last place, (I think I'd do better at golfing! =) But our team won no matter. Yay!
The best part was, though, that I was hanging out with some very awesome friends all night. They did get a little violent at some points, (my poor brother bit off more than he could chew,) and I found out that Eric and Logan really do share a brain; they tied trying to wrestle each other. =D

Happy November!

2 comments:

  1. I once tried to put something into my dreams just to see if I could. The Gazebo in the rain. That is all I wanted. I did everything I could to plant the image into my brain. The Gazebo in the rain. I drew a picture. The Gazebo in the rain. I thought about the sound of the rain and the glowing lights. The Gazebo in the rain.



    It didn't work though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just let your little bro know that i am ready for a rematch when ever he is. I don't think his humbling last time good enough.

    ReplyDelete

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)