South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Random Thoughts

Here are just some prominent thoughts that have been wandering about my consciousness for a little while that I would like to share.

-"Thoroughly Modern Millie" has been showing at our high school. I would recommend that all of you check it out; it's actually quite entertaining. =)
-A can of black spray paint
-Nertz!
-College; maybe I'm not meant to go...
-Velcro, and cheering crowds
-Finding out what is really important to me
-Laughter; how much I love it!
-Christmas music and Christmas trees
-The looming GED...
-What a weirdie I am sometimes
-Dishes at Hogi Yogi/Visitors late at night (at Hogi Yogi!)
-Talking to Denver
-Mom's Veteran's Day movie project....how well it's going....
-Crowds of people, but always a friendly face
-What my dad said about this day and age: Economy, preparation, following the Prophets, staying on the Lord's side of the line, and 'be not moved.'
-"You can think the grill is clean, but you don't really know until you run your hand across it. When it's smooth, then you know you've done it right."
-Saying 'hi' in the halls
-Finding out what the Lord wants for me, and changing my heart to match
-Astronomy Exam....ooh...
-A smile from one person
-Talking in the Seminary Building (best place to do stuff like that.)
-Digging deeper than I've ever done before
-Chasing Takoda until both of us are laughing, but with nice bruises as well! ;)
-Turning off lights, locking doors, watching power go out, conserving energy
-Remembering that our experience now is helping us to be humble before the Lord, and if we humble ourselves completely to His will, He will guide and help us.
-My Dad's Spirit of Discernment, and how happy it made me Sunday night
-Gratitude for friends who get together and sing!
-Hearts can change. Oh how grateful I am that hearts can change!

So that's basically the stuff that's been floating around in that thing up there I call my brain.
As one of my adorable friends commonly writes:

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)