South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Monday, February 6, 2012

I think I confused my Shower this morning...

Hey I'm back! With a story.

I live in building #1, apartment #1, and I think our apartment is really awesome (like #1). My belief is that our structure and it's non-living contents have been around for eternity, and that may be why our appliances are somewhat....tempramental.
We all just know that if we smell smoke, the apartment may catch fire and we know where the hydrant is should we need it. That's whenever we cook.
Below the stove is our oven, and I think in the future I'll start setting it a few degrees below the required ferinheight to bake something-My pumpin pies were a bit deliciously toasty last time :)
And the microwave-he's a very faithful fellow. Kadin told me to put a Sunchips bag in it for 5 seconds and see what happens. After clarifiying that nothing caught fire, my friend Mary and I attempted this feat (we were the only ones home). I won't tell you what happened, but I WILL tell you that we both screamed and I jumped back. Then again, I am a jumpy person after all.
But I didn't expect this from my shower.
We all know the water in the tub would eventually drain. It was just the way things were. I guess I really confused it this morning, because it couldn't decided between a shower or a bath. I felt like that story in the Bible, where the man is wading deeper and deeper into the river, soon to be swept away....

Has this ever happened to you?

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love your stories, I wish I was there to witness them ;)

    ReplyDelete

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)