South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

White Impressions

As I walked out of the tunnel from my apartment this morning, I was met with white. It honestly shocked me enough that I froze in my tracks.
The fences, the bushes, the two huge pines just over the way-Everything was covered in white.
I laughed as I whipped out my phone camera and started taking pictures. Winter really did come!
The title of this post is for the path I walked on my way out. The sidewalk was covered in snow, of course, but also a lot of prints. Dog prints, people prints, and maybe even a bunny print. Watching these prints makes me think; Snow is the perfect thing for freezing memories.

Who walked there? What were they imagining as they walked? Were they hurried in their step, or slow? Who owned the dog, or was it a stray?
Many were tennis shoe prints, so perhaps many of them were on their way to run, lift weights or something like that.
I just really loved imagining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)