South Korean Flag!

South Korean Flag!

Monday, October 14, 2013

August 5th Letter


To my beloved Family and Friends,
 
(This keyboard tends to leave out lettes so it's taking a bit of a struggle...;)
 
I'm in Naju!! back in the very south part of Korea and its AWESOME! President Shin called me to train one of the new 9 sisters coming in this transfer and re-open Naju for sisters. So I said "Sure!" :D And I'm loving it :)
Sister Deus is her name and she's from South Jordan Utah. And I swear shes already been here for months! People don't believe me when I say she's been here since Thursday...
The Elders here are our life line and our members are our angels! The member missionary work here in Naju, according to President Shin's thoughts, will be headed by our litte branch here! And we can feel it! We've already received a referral for a family :) and EVERYONE is helping us!! It's so incredible to have this much support out here in the field!!!
 
And we figured out how to get hot water  to our apartment on the 3rd day... :D
 
The mission is exploding!!! There are 4 Sisters like us both opening and training and yeah!! We are seeing miracles!!!
 
Love you all! This work is so true! Dad, family I want you to know I'm gonna give these last few months my all!!
 
Sister Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Though I can't email you directly, just post your comment here and my mom can forward it to me.
Thanks for all you do! Way to support missionaries :)